Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Songs that make your heart sing: Diva edition

I've been a bit sporadic with updates lately, my apologies. The internship has officially wrapped up, so maybe in the next couple of weeks I'll have more brain power/will to live and write up some ideas I've had floating around in my brain. In the meantime, here's an installment of Songs That Make Your Heart Sing. Listening to this song brings me back to freshman year at SU, when we were cloistered in each other's dorm rooms, deliriously dancing, while the soul-shattering winter winds howled outside the window. By the next year, we'd be walking a mile or two through those winds, extremely underdressed, for the sole purpose of dancing in grungy basements to songs that were less poignant and invigorating than this one. But freshman year, we had Whitney. I hear she's making a comeback. So let's get geared up for it; she's been out of commission for a while. I'd like to see her, just as much as I would like to see Britney, be well.

(For some reason, embedding is disabled on this video. Don't be lazy, just click here.)

1 comment:

paigedearing said...

thank you oh so much for finding that video.

let's fashion our make-up to look like mermaids, and dance to this song.