Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Songs that make your heart sing: "How is this a song"? edition

I derive absurd amounts of guilty pleasure from this song. A radio station back home used to play it almost every Saturday when I was on my way to the gym, and I always sang along loud and proud while bopping to the beat in my mother's glamorous minivan. Kudos to whomever added the wildly inappropriate subtitles to the YouTube video. Highly enjoyable, and please, let's all start saying " 'Sup baby girl, how you livin'?" Not.



Although, if I ever find myself in a serious relationship, and my faithful eyes are wandering, you better believe I'll confide in my best friend and tell her, in between fits of girlish giggles, that I've been tempted by the fruit of another.

1 comment:

paigedearing said...

I love this song too. Did someone make an entirely new video with dated footage too? Or was that the original video with a PSA on STDS edited in?