I'm about to leave the country for 27 months and my brain has been many places other than Catherine the Greatest. I won't be blogging here for the foreseeable future, but I hope you'll follow me over to my new blog to read about my Peace Corps adventures.
Without getting too saccharine, sincere thanks to all of you for reading. I've loved writing this blog more than is probably appropriate, and it's all because I had you to indulge me in my insane ramblings. Sometimes it's only fun to write stupid things when you know other people are willing to read them. Who else besides you would put up with my repeated denials of NASA's value?
I couldn't (temporarily) close the door on this blog without one more list. So here are some of the most-commented entries, in case you need some type of CTG fix down the road. How is it possible that over two years and 120ish posts, I never managed to break the five comment mark? Epic fail! Well, my Back on the Bean entry has eight comments, but they are mostly by porn spammer! Not exactly my target audience.Anyway, here it is.
Word Wench: A Memoir
Peppermint Mocha with a Side of McLatte
Shit Happens (the end to the Hottie McLatte saga)
Top 10 Classroom Personalities
And, just for fun, in case you're wondering what sort of job I'll get when my PC service is through, here are some Antiquated Jobs I Wish I Could Have.
No comments:
Post a Comment