Since I got off on a religious tangent, let's look at this web site: IveScrewedUp.com. Not much information on the site, but it seems to be run by a church based in Florida, and offers people an anonymous outlet to confess their various indiscretions. A lot of them relate to sex, masturbation, porn, and other things that are likely to make one feel guilt-ridden. But some are of a much more upsetting nature:
I love my best friend and have not told my boyfriend. I killed my son after a so called friend got me drunk. I don't like my ex but her boyfriend I do like. I love my family but sometimes wish my grandfather would pass because he is so hard on me,I am jealous over my brother because he gets all the attention. I feel worthless. I might leave my boyfriend to have a life and a family with my best friend.That's a lot to process. Interesting how this person murdered their child, but then gets carried away with more pressing matters, such as grandfather issues, and sibling rivalry?
And:
Four others? I suppose that is deserving of some type of recognition.I am in love with my teacher who is 30 years old... I'm also cheating on my boyfriend with 4 other guys. Not to mention, my mom doesn't know I'm dating at all. My father would kill me if he found out. I started dating at age 9. The first guy I dated was a year older than me. I also dated his brother and his cousin. I have gone out with several guys up to 5 years older than me.
But it's not at all bad. Let's close with a story of rehabilitation and triumph:
I was a peeping tom. I don't do that any more.
2 comments:
I too am troubled by the lack of emphasis on the whole child killing thing. Couldn't she have just mailed him to Nebraska? Shouldn't you not be murderin-drunk if you have a small child?
ok real furbys are disturbing looking.
And yea whats the deal with the child killer, and i had a hard time making out their gender... or maybe they were just bi sexual... either way none of those issues are as pressing as the dead child.
Post a Comment