Saturday, November 8, 2008

Found Magazine

My mother found this stashed away in the drawer of an old table. It appears to be a relic from a time of great anguish in my childhood. Maybe the "you guys" were my brothers, who are awesome and couldn't help but be amazing at everything the earth has to offer. This reminds me of something you might see on Found Magazine, but I would hate to violate their editorial integrity by submitting something I wrote myself, even though I constantly search piles of litter for a gem to send in. So I'll post it here.

We all remember these desperate feelings of inadequacy from our elementary school days, don't we? Also, side note, I don't recall ever going by the name by Cat. I must have been quite young as my spelling is atrocious and the "then/than" confusion is certainly something I cleared up by third grade. Perhaps I thought a new name would bring me better luck:


No comments: