Every once in a while, I like to read my horoscope and see what's going on in my personal cosmic forecast. I don't put any stock in what it says, but it's still fun to seek it out in a newspaper sometimes. I just looked at mine on astrology.com, and it makes absolutely no sense:
Whether you're long-partnered or totally single, you need to express your romantic energy through flirtation. It may not pay off in your love life, but others can see that you're the one
Um? So let me get this straight. I should be flirtatious, and good things will come of it, but not romantic things? I have only heard the term "the one" used in a dating-marriage scenario, so who exactly am I going to be attracting if not a potential mate? Will someone see me twisting my hair in my fingers, and coquettishly glancing at strange men and think, "That's the girl I want to hire. She belongs at my company!"? Or will it be a person in desperate need of a kidney transplant, who thinks "That girl! The one in the inappropriately low-cut top, she's the rare match for our one-in-a-million blood type!"
Just saying, astrologists. I understand you need to be cryptic to stay in business, but at least try and make a little bit of sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment