Also, hat tip to my colleague Ashley/Connie who far exceeded expectations with 23 posts, even writing six in one day. Way to go, Constance.
Maybe this will be the beginning of me blogging more regularly. In the last month I hit my 50th post. Which pretty much means I have established myself in the blogosphere and I should be ascending to the top ten on Technorati any day now. Soon I'll start running ads and I will no longer have to work. Then I can move to Dublin and be reunited with Meaghen and share with her the fruits of my blogging labors, because after all Meaghen's demand is pretty much the only thing that fuels the blogging supply.
And in the spirit of all things blog, I am sure I am committing some type of infringement by pasting this cartoon below. I found it on catchtheposts.com:

No comments:
Post a Comment